Plumbing Repairs and Replacements
Got a leaky faucet or a tub that won’t drain? You can count on the licensed plumbers at Agile Plumbing Sewer & Drain, LLC in Tucson to provide speedy repairs at reasonable rates. We also replace plumbing components and appliances that have reached the end of their lifespan. Our residential and commercial plumbing customers can rely on our friendly team for professional service delivered with a smile.
Our Repair Services
Here at Agile Plumbing, we understand that plumbing emergencies can happen any time, day or night. We’re available around the clock to tackle your plumbing emergencies in the Tucson area. In fact, our licensed plumbers can handle any repair job, no matter how large or small. Some of the most common plumbing repairs include the following:
- Leaky faucets
- Slow and clogged drains
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Sewer and gas repair and replacement
- Under the slab repairs
- Water heater malfunctions
- Leaky pipes
- Gas leaks
- Water main breaks
These are just a few of our repair services. Our plumbers work on both residential and commercial properties.
Our Replacement Services
Even with regular maintenance and repairs, no plumbing fixture or appliance will last forever. You can count on our licensed and certified plumbers to thoroughly evaluate the situation to see if a repair is possible or if a replacement is necessary. We offer affordable rates for the following replacements:
- Garbage disposals. The average garbage disposal can last about 15 years or so. Yours may require replacement if it clogs often, takes longer than normal to grind up food, is making unusually loud noises, is leaking, or if you have to press the reset button often.
- Water filtration systems. Some components may need to be replaced every three to six months, while others may require replacement every 10 years. Premature failure of the system may be caused by very low pH water, water hardness, or irregular maintenance.
- Toilets. If your toilet was manufactured before 1994, it probably needs to be replaced. These old toilets may use more than 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It’s also time to replace your toilet if it clogs often, needs frequent repairs, or displays visible scratches or cracks.
- Water heaters. A water heater can last eight to 13 years. It may be time for a replacement if it’s leaking, water isn’t getting hot enough, the water looks rusty, or you simply want to upgrade to a tankless water heater.
If you need a residential or commercial plumbing service that isn’t listed here, please give us a call to inquire about our plumbing repairs and replacements. You can reach Agile Plumbing Sewer & Drain, LLC in Tucson at (520) 519-9963. Emergency 24-hour plumbing services are available!