How Water Heater Maintenance Can Help
If you want your water heater to serve you well for a long time to come, then regular maintenance is a must. In fact, routine maintenance can help to ensure that your water heater continues to run at full capacity for many years. That’s why you should call our professionals for regular water heater maintenance. Here are some of the actions our team can take:
- Flushing your water heater tank
- Checking the anode rod
- Testing your pressure relief valve
- Flushing your tankless unit
- Cleaning your tankless water heater’s air intake filter
When to Upgrade Your Water Heater
If you aren’t satisfied with your water heater’s performance, then it may be time to upgrade it. We can replace your current water heater with a newer, more energy-efficient model, or even replace it with a tankless heater. These are some of the reasons why you may want to think about upgrading your water heater:
- Your current water heater is more than 10-15 years old.
- Your water heater is repeatedly breaking down.
- You want to reduce your water bills.
Agile Plumbing Sewer & Drain, LLC welcomes service inquiries from new and current customers. Our plumbers work on residential and commercial properties throughout Tucson. To request a water heater repair or new installation, call (520) 519-9963.